Full Stack Developer
Last update: January 2018
Birthdate:13 May 1983
About me:I'm working as web developer since 2004. Along the time I've worked on big teams projects, as well as on one-man projects, where I've played the decisive role in the main products life-cycles.
Current used technologiesPHP/Laravel 5, ES6/Vue.js 2, Node.js/Express, Socket.io, MySQL 5, HTML5, CSS3
Past used technologiesSymfony2, light experience with React and Angular, Doctrine ORM, Smarty template engine, Twig template engine, XAJAX, SNMP, REST and SOAP web services, JWT authentication, Solr, jQuery, Xdebug profiler tool, Git/SVN/CVS, design patters, regular expressions, unit and acceptance testing, databases tuning, webpages load time optimization
Past used languagesC/C++, C#, J2SE, Delphi, ASP.NET, Perl, Ruby
DatabasesMySQL, PostgreSQL, Interbase, Firebird, MS SQL Server
Preferred IDEPhpStorm, VS Code, Eclipse, Vim
Operating systemsLinux, MS Windows
January 2013 - present
Rackco, Abadev, private clients
- I'm working as a contract developer for different companies and clients. Some projects I've developed from scratch using Laravel 4/5, Node.js, Socket.io, Vue.js: vote.fitnessmodels.com, aircraftdirector.com, physicianverified.com, aboutadam.com, mobile.aboutadam.com and others. Also I've worked on maintaining, fixing bugs and integration of new features in dozens of other projects.
August 2011 - December 2012
Senior PHP Developer / Team Leader
- I am responsible for designing and building the client area for a Network Management System which analyze traffic to detect network anomalies and reroute traffic through alternative paths. Application developed with Symfony2 framework on PHP 5.3/MySQL 5 platform.
- Development of company website www.noction.com in Drupal 6.
- We used agile software development methodology (SCRUM) into a multifunctional team of 9 people
- Develop a payment module for WHMCS to integrate payment gateway "1st Payments" as Credit Card payment service.
February 2010 - July 2011
Senior PHP Developer
- Develop a new version of company website: www.remsys.com in Drupal 6
- Develop the website for a child company of Remsys: www.rservers.com
- Maintenance of internal web-application which keeps evidence of clients and their servers, integrate synchronization of clients and billing details from WHMCS, develop an API for Kayako and use it to integrate tickets system into the application, use RRDtool to generate graphs reports, integrate APC/PDU power management with use of SNMP technology, integrate a previously developed RWhois data management system, generating of different kind of reports and other features.
- Develop a payment module for WHMCS to integrate payment gateway PlatiOnline.ro as payment service.
July 2008 - January 2010
Senior PHP Developer
Development of several thematic sites for Cityvox (currently owned by Yelp), the leading French City Guides: www.cityvox-tv.fr, www.cityvox.fr, www.cinefil.com, www.spectacles.fr, www.concerts.fr, www.webcity.fr which had more than 1M visitors per day. I worked in a team of 10 people and remote with other ~10 people from France.
January 2006 - June 2008
PHP Web Developer
- Development of a sports network which included 50 interconnected websites and integration of CCBill payment method.
- Development of an internal web application dedicated to management of information about servers and clients, company's staff, datacenters, local knowledgebase, APC remote control, servers load status and other features.
- IRC Bot in Perl which control the clients overflow from an IRC support channel.
- A power load system controller for APC Switched Rack PDU made in PHP, which uses MySQL and SNMP technology
- TRAFD web application for local networks, which uses AJAX, offers possibility to manage the networks' IPs and generates hourly/daily/monthly/yearly reports about the traffic (process a big quantity of information).
- A web interface for RTG which offers new possibilities: users with different view/edit privileges, editing info about routers and interfaces and viewing the information about traffic for different periods. The data is generated using rtgplot 0.8
- Developed a sophisticated web-based email client with use of AJAX technology
October 2004 - December 2005
1st Category Engineer-Programmer
State University of Moldova, Planning and Finance Department
I worked in a team at the internal economic evidence application of State University of Moldova which included:
- Management of University's students and their contracts
- Management of Professors, University's staff and the salaries
- Management of transactions and University's contracts with other companies
- Evidence of income and expenses
- Generation of accounting reports for University and quarter/annual reports for the Ministry of Finance
April 2001 - October 2003
2nd Category Engineer
State University of Moldova, Computer Center
Administration of ~20 Windows NT computers
Master Degree at State University of Moldova,
Got my master degree diploma on "Supervised Learning with Fuzzy Systems", for which I wrote a C# application which based on initial training data could predict the output for new input data. Algorithms used in the application are basics of machine learning technology. Such algorithms are used in write and speech recognition, effective web search, disease prediction based on patients symptoms and solving of other problems.
State University of Moldova,
Faculty of Mathematics & Informatics,
Speciality: Applied Mathematics
During the studies I wrote lab projects in Pascal, C++, Delphi and C#